Thank you for your interest in partnering with YNPN LA!
YNPN LA advances Los Angeles’ nonprofit sector by empowering, connecting, and supporting emerging mission-driven professionals. Professional development events take a variety of formats to meet the needs of our growing community.
What do partnerships look like?
- Inviting YNPN LA membership to attend your organization's workshops, forums, conferences, or recruitment events
- Hosting workshops, trainings, and panels for our members in your area of expertise
- Co-hosting a monthly nonprofit networking mixer or professional development event (co-hosts can support by renting the space, paying for food & beverages, or simply helping to cross-promote the event to your employees or members)
- You or your staff serving as resources and mentors for YNPN LA members seeking career advice, assistance, and growth
- Hosting or facilitating a service project that benefits a local organization or cause
- Sharing valuable resources with our members
- Access to post on our Job Board
- You or your leadership speaking on panels, giving presentations, and attracting potential employees
- You or your employees serving as a leader in our community
- Reduced-rate membership for your mission-driven employees
Past and Present Partners
- airbnb social impact experiences
- Rising Stars gala
- Western Regional Diversity Conference
- Nonprofit Learning Lab's Nonprofit Institute
- Young Professionals Leadership Summit
- Antioch University Los Angeles
- USC's Masters in Nonprofit Management
- Center for Nonprofit Management
- Community Partners
- Executive Service Corps
- Coro Southern California
- Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP LA)
YNPN LA members and their organizations are given priority consideration for partnerships. We welcome opportunities to work and grow with you.
Interested in partnering?
Get in touch: [email protected]