Marissa Marasigan published External Communications Consultant in Job Board 2018-08-01 10:39:41 -0700
Funding available for Consultant services in the $8,000 to $10,000 range annually. The Consultant will be responsible for the external communications of the St. Barnabas Senior Services brand and its Aging Into the Future brand through the following activities:
• Developing annual external communications and marketing plan
• Updating agency website (monthly blogposts, new pages, etc.)
• Maintaining consistent presence on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn (2-3 posts per week)
• Creating monthly e-newsletters utilizing Constant Contact
• Increasing web traffic, social media engagement and reach, and conversion of online relationships to in-person engagement, donations, and volunteer work
• Facilitating workshops to train SBSS staff and volunteers as Brand Ambassadors
• Reviewing metrics regularly and reporting monthly progress
Founded in 1908, St. Barnabas Senior Services (SBSS) is a nonsectarian, nonprofit organization grounded in the belief that all older adults have the right to age with dignity. The mission of SBSS is to empower a diverse community of older adults to Live Well, Feel Well, and Age Well in the community with dignity and respect.
SBSS provides a safety net for thousands of at-risk seniors through the following core services: Nutrition, Transportation, Social Services, Advocacy/Civic Engagement, and the Wellness and Longevity Program. SBSS provides services at various locations throughout Los Angeles County, including 3 senior centers, 14 community-based meal sites, and collaborates with numerous senior housing complexes and community facilities. In every location, program, and activity, SBSS strives to create a vibrant and nurturing community for older adults, their caregivers and their families.
Send inquiries and proposals via email to Marissa Marasigan, Director of Development, at [email protected]