Want to lead change? Learn what's needed in today nonprofit leaders and explore your potential leadership in the sector. Gain perspectives on your applicable skills/experience, what drives you, and specific actions to progress in your career. We'll also discuss the responsibility nonprofit leadership and leading real, impactful, lasting change.
When: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
6:00-6:30pm Networking | 6:30-8:00pm Workshop
This highly interactive and supportive session will have you reflecting, dialoguing, and identifying concrete steps to help you reach your goals. Facilitated by Julie Ha Truong, Principal at Envision Consulting -- leadership, search, and strategy experts.
Topics we'll explore through include:
- The leadership gap and solutions.
- Your passion, skills, and education.
- Goal identification and action steps.
- Career advancement and personal branding.
- Building networks and accessing supports.