Elsa Greno donated 2019-09-19 09:34:16 -0700
A $30 payment makes you an official YNPN Los Angeles Member (Base level) for 12 months.
Membership benefits at the Base level include:
- Access to 3 professional development workshops or forums (to learn about our Competency Model click here)
- Access to online job board
- 1 free guest to 1 PD workshop
- Connect with 5,000+ nonprofit professionals in Los Angeles
- Members-only events, including socials, service opportunities, and our annual year-end celebration
- Prioritized consideration for YNPN LA leadership opportunities
- YNPN National membership (learn more about the benefits)
For information about the Standard and Premium levels click here.
Questions? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
YNPN LA is incorporated as a 501(c)3 as "Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Southern California" and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Click here for more info.Donate
Elsa Greno donated 2019-03-02 22:14:18 -0800
Looking for a job sucks. Most of us spend our time shooting resumes into the ether, hoping for something to happen. In this very irreverent guide to job hunting, Vincent Lacey will offer a different paradigm to your search that breaks down the process into "buyers" and "sellers." Vinnie will help you tap into some overlooked best practices as he shares experience from the front lines of talent acquisition in the nonprofit world.
Work smarter; suck less; join us for this fun and informative workshop!A Very Irreverent Guide to the Nonprofit Job Search
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 | 6:30-8:30pm
Near Downtown LA (RSVP for address)
Young Nonprofit Professionals Network Los Angeles is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to empowering, connecting, and supporting emerging mission-driven professionals in Los Angeles. Membership starts at just $30/year. Click to join: www.ynpnla.org/membership.Donate