Dear YNPN LA Members and Community,
Like all of you, we have been closely monitoring the reports of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Our number one priority is the health and safety of our members and community. In an effort to practice social distancing and following Governor Newsom’s announcement about canceling large events due to COVID-19, the Professional Development Workshop: Networking with Purpose was cancelled, and all future events have been put on hold until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience and hope that you will join us in putting the safety and health of our community first. Though we are not rescheduling the event at this time, we hope to find an opportunity to bring you this interactive workshop at a later date. Our board is dedicated to bringing forth valuable programming and we are exploring alternative options, including virtual platforms and rescheduling, as appropriate.
As we move forward during this dynamic time, we want to assure you that we are monitoring the outbreak closely. We are following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Los Angeles County Department of Public Health in putting the health and safety of our community first.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and hot water
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, and eyes
- Clean and disinfect high-touch areas and surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, railings, light switches, toilets, phones, keyboards, remote controls, tablets, and bedside tables
- Practice simple social distancing strategies from those who are sick, such as verbal salutations instead of handshakes or hugs; not sharing utensils, cups, and linens; and keeping a distance of six feet apart
In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to our community. Our team looks forward to continue bringing you valuable programming. Please contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
Yours in service,
Your YNPN LA Board