Leadership is often painted as an elusive, abstract quality, but the truth is that leadership is a quality YOU already have! But without a guide, your leadership potential will remain an unopened umbrella, worthless until you open and use it.
During this session, Corey Castillo, Head of Optimization at United Way of Greater Los Angeles, will illuminate:
- Leadership Definition – What is it? What is it not?
- Leadership Reality – What’s the good, the bad, and the ugly?
- Leadership Purpose – Why does it exist?
- Leadership Philosophy – What is yours?
- Leadership Process – What is yours?
Defining Yourself as a Leader
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Downtown Los Angeles (RSVP for address)