Thank you for your interest in partnering with YNPN LA!
YNPN LA advances Los Angeles’ nonprofit sector by empowering, connecting, and supporting emerging mission-driven professionals. Professional development events take a variety of formats to meet the needs of our growing community.
What do partnerships look like?
- Inviting YNPN LA membership to attend your organization's workshops, forums, conferences, or recruitment events
- Hosting workshops, trainings, and panels for our members in your area of expertise
- Co-hosting a monthly nonprofit networking mixer or professional development event (co-hosts can support by renting the space, paying for food & beverages, or simply helping to cross-promote the event to your employees or members)
- You or your staff serving as resources and mentors for YNPN LA members seeking career advice, assistance, and growth
- Hosting or facilitating a service project that benefits a local organization or cause
- Sharing valuable resources with our members
- Access to post on our Job Board
- You or your leadership speaking on panels, giving presentations, and attracting potential employees
- You or your employees serving as a leader in our community
- Reduced-rate membership for your mission-driven employees
- Antioch University Los Angeles
- USC's Masters in Nonprofit Management
- Center for Nonprofit Management
- Community Partners
- Executive Service Corps
- Coro Southern California
- Emerging Practitioners in Philanthropy (EPIP LA)
Interested in partnering?
Complete the form below and a Board Member will get back to you as soon as possible.
Questions? Get in touch: email@example.com