In 2016 YNPN LA began offering paid membership with the goal of offering a greater level of service and community to the Los Angeles nonprofit field. Membership fees are YNPN LA's sole source of revenue.
What are the benefits of membership?
Members in full standing receive the following benefits:
- Connect with 3,000+ nonprofit professionals in Los Angeles
- Free admission to YNPN LA professional development events and webinars, such as workshops and trainings, brown bag lunches with CEOs of local nonprofits, and members-only mixers (click here for a sample of past events)
- Access to view and post on YNPN LA’s Job Board, where members offer personal connections to employers
- Free access or discounted admission to collaborative partnership events with professional and community organizations
- Prioritized consideration for YNPN LA leadership opportunities
- Chapter membership gains you YNPN National membership as well! Learn more about the benefits.
How much does it cost?
Membership costs just $30 for 12 months. That's just $2.50 per month. Cheaper than a cup of coffee.
Starting in January 2018, we will be expanding our membership structure to three levels ($30, $50, & $60 with varying benefits). Our aim is to better meet folks where they're at with regards to their capacity and budget, as well as ensure sustainable organizational growth.
How do I become a member in full standing?
Click here to join today!
Are mixers only open to paid members?
Don't worry, monthly mixers remain free to the entire YNPN LA network and colleagues. We believe that everyone should be able to connect with other professionals at no cost. Non-members who choose to attend professional development events will be charged a per-event price determined for each event.
I want to offer membership for my employees at a group rate, how do I learn more?
We'd love to learn more about your organization! Please email us at email@example.com.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org